I have enjoyed being a REALTOR® since 1997, and my goal is to represent buyers and sellers fairly. I do my best to exceed expectations.
I love being a realtor because I get to help people realize their dreams of owning a home. It's such a special feeling to be part of a family's journey to finding the perfect place to call their own. I also love the challenge of finding the right home to fit a family's needs and budget. I'm passionate about finding ways to save my clients money and negotiate the best deals. I also enjoy the feeling of accomplishment when I help my clients close on their dream homes. Lastly, I love the relationships I build with my clients throughout the home-buying process. It's an honor to be part of such an important milestone in their lives.
- Member National Association of REALTORS®
- Member Ohio REALTORS®
- Licensed Realtor since 1997
- Member Stark Trumbull Area REALTORS®
- Member MLS Now – Multiple Listing Service – 32 Counties
- Director Warren Area Board of REALTORS® 2012-2014
- United Way – Past Board of Directors and Budget & Allocations Committee